NSMB Jawnmix NSMB Jawnmix

There are a few notes every once in a while that sound a tad out-of-place, but aside from that, this is spectacular. Well done.

RR: Bowser Theme -SMB3- RR: Bowser Theme -SMB3-

This version kinda sounds more like the SMRPG version (in the beginning, anyway). But this is still very nice and I like the original spin you put on this song. Almost like it's a new, original song with pieces of the Bowser theme thrown into the mix.

Final Bowser SMW2 (GaMetal) Final Bowser SMW2 (GaMetal)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK, this is amazing! Blood-pumping, head-bopping, fist-pumping awesomeness!

Aside from that, I'm really at a loss for words. This is fucking amazing.

Rayman Advance Theme Remix Rayman Advance Theme Remix

Rayman. That was my favorite childhood game. Pretty much every game afterword was shit. Well, Rayman 2 was fun up until Whale Bay, and the GBA version of Rayman 3 was alright. But the original. What a game! Also, while this is a very nice remix, I should probably inform you that this is actually the main theme to Band Land in the original. Yes, this song was used as the main theme for the Advance version, but I just thought I should let you know where it originated.

Rayman - Band Land 2003 Rayman - Band Land 2003

This is very nice so far! I won't do a full review since the song's not finished yet, but I'm loving it! The only nitpick I have is that you accidentally said this was "2003" and not "2013". It's OK, though, I think that's an easy fix. Again, just a nitpick. Can't wait to hear the final!

In da Caves In da Caves

My favorite tune from the Island, now in HD!!! A truly flawless masterpiece, IMO, and one of the best remixes of the song out there. You rock, DJ!

Jenova Remake Jenova Remake

Every time I hear this song, I just remember that annoying fight against Mario in A Koopa's Revenge...good fight, but it took me a while to actually enjoy it. This is very good! Is Jenova a song you wrote or is it from something? Either way, this is epic in just about every way. 10/10!

PERVOK responds:

Jenova is a the boss battle for Jenova from FF7 :)

Mario Kart 64: Rainbow Ride Mario Kart 64: Rainbow Ride

Another song that worked really well in Koopa's Revenge, and an amazing remix of an amazing composition. Where can I find this "whole song" you speak of?

Falling Demons Falling Demons

Very fitting for a boss battle! This worked really well in A Koopa's Revenge!

By the way, anyone else hear the "GO!" sample from Launch Base Zone?

DKC2/SSBB - Stickerbrush Blast DKC2/SSBB - Stickerbrush Blast

You are one of the best video game music arrangers on Newgrounds! Personally, I like this version a lot better than the originals; the one from the SNES game, your version of the one from the SNES game, and the one in SSBB!