Spyro Does A Thing Spyro Does A Thing

Ugh, FINALLY, a Spyro parody! Ahh, those were the days, weren't they? Of course, now, they have that stupid Skylanders crap...that doesn't even COMPARE to Spyro!

Super Duck Hunt Super Duck Hunt

Wow. You are definitely a gifted sprite editor. I mean, my God, I was both terrified and amazed with the sprites you made for the Angry Sun at the end! And I felt really bad for the dog getting his ass handed to him. I mean, yes, the dog was an annoyance in Duck Hunt, but he didn't deserve THAT!!!

All in all though, a fantastic movie, and the effort is shown. The custom sprites are amazing, the references and "cameos" are great, and it's just a kick-ass film. Well done, Shane. Well done.

Sonic & Shadow: Breakdown Sonic & Shadow: Breakdown

Okay, two songs in this movie I liked but don't know where to find them:

-Drowning Remix (just before Perfect Chaos)
-Lava Reef Zone Steel Drum Remix (end)

Anyone help me there? Also, very well-made for a 2005 animation, and a nice Paper Mario reference toward the end. All-in-all, an excellent Sonic parody.

Sonic: The Time Capture Sonic: The Time Capture

Well...wasn't expecting that....

WE'VE BEEN COS-ROLLED, EVERYONE!!!

Pacific Pacific

Words cannot express how awesome this is. First of all, you're FINALLY back! Second, very well-animated, as always, and Wolfgun, VERY nice music. I really can't say much more; as I said before, words cannot explain how much I loved this.

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

Super Mario RPG was an OK game, but I certainly didn't find it as enjoyable as the main series. As far as the video goes, this is without a doubt more detailed than Rawest Forest, and just as creative. The lyrics follow very closely to the Rawest version, and it seems like either a remake or rewrite, but I definitely mean that in a good way.

With that said, I really think someone should do a cover song that mashes this version of the song with the Rawest version. It may be a bit obvious, but these two versions would work really well in one song. Maybe the first couple verses in the Rawest version, transition to this version, somewhere in there put in the "My name is Exor, I'm a rapper's angel" piece, then the rest of this version, transition back to Rawest, and then end it by somehow combining the two together.

I would give this a 10/10, but sadly, this awful new Newgrounds layout (hint hint, Mr. Fulp) no longer allows 10 Stars. What the fuck. Well, I'll just give it 10/10 in my head.

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

AAAHH!!! THAT'S MY KNEE!!!!! That I slapped when I was ROTFLMAO.

Dude, you never fail to humor us.

Sonic Epilogue Full Movie Sonic Epilogue Full Movie

Wow...that was intense...but very well animated, and you don't see very many well-animated movies on Newgrounds! That is, well-animated movies that don't use sprites.

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

Man, Mighty seemed really high! Also, NO!!! VEX!!! *sob* NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

And seriously, WHAT is with Charmy!? They pretty much throw away Mighty, and they keep the BEE!? Mighty REALLY needs to come back! Ray, too!

Knuckles Adventure 1 Knuckles Adventure 1

Bad animation aside, I really like this! Somebody should make a game based on this!